Walk of Shame

(Nolimit City) Slot Review

Relax Gaming

✅ Recommended Casinos


€500 / $500 / 5000kr
200 free spins

🌐 Your country is Restricted

18+| Terms Apply | Play Responsibly


€2000 / $3000 / 20 000kr
200 free spins

🌐 Your country is Restricted

18+| Terms Apply | Play Responsibly


€1000 / $1000 / 10 000kr
- free spins

🌐 Your country is Restricted

18+| Terms Apply | Play Responsibly


€2000 / $3000 / 20 000kr
200 free spins

🌐 Your country is Restricted

18+| Terms Apply | Play Responsibly

Walk of Shame slot REVIEW

Walk of Shame ReviewWith NoLimit City’s Walk of Shame (a game that had to come sooner or later from this developer), the world of online slots has finally gotten its The Hangover equivalent. We’re unsure if this release is supposed to be a celebration of the Evolution Gaming acquisition, or a shaming of it, but the rather wacky looking characters you find here are all based on real industry people that some might be able to recognize.

We are not gonna name any names, as we’ll let NoLimit City sort out any lawsuits without our help, but we have to assume everyone involved has a sense of humor about it as well. Walk of Shame can also be seen as an over the top celebration of NoLimit City’s massive success, which culminated in the Evolution deal. The gameplay is less wacky than usual though, and it’s also less volatile. Players familiar with the industry have some easter egg hunting to do, as there are more inside jokes packed into this thing than we can possibly sum up here.

Walk of Shame SlotCourt of Hearts Slot - Reels Screen

Walk of Shame Slot Features

The premium character symbols pay between 1.5 to 5 x your stake for 5 of a kind wins, and there are no regular wilds in this game. However, landing 4 character symbols stacked on the same reel (reels 2 to 5 only) triggers the Walk of Shame Wild. The character symbols merge into full-sized character Wild. It’s called a Loaded Wild, and it carries an x4 multiplier. It steps in for pay symbols to help complete and boost wins.

Landing a Loaded Wild on reels 3, 4, or 5, as well as a Mr E symbol, awards the Walk of Shame walking wild feature. The Loaded Wild moves on reel to the left per spin that follows, and the feature ends when the Loaded Wild hits the second reel from the left.

You need 3 or 4 Invitations scatters in view to trigger the One More!!! Bonus Round, and this gives you 10 or 15 free spins, respectively. There is also an All Nighter Bonus Round, and it triggers from 3 or 4 Invitation scatters plus 1 Mr E scatter. You get 10 or 15 free spins from this trigger as well, respectively, and the Mr E symbol turns into an xSplit that splits either rows or reels in the base game.

In the One More!!! feature each Loaded Wild adds +1 to the win multiplier, and the multiplier only keeps building as long as the bonus round lasts. Landing the Mr E symbol triggers the All Nighter, and this also gives you +3 extra spins. You also win 1, 3, 5, or 7 extra spins when you land 1, 2, 3, or 4 Invitation scatters, respectively.

In the All Nighter feature, you also increase the win multiplier by +1 per Loaded Wild, and this will also usually trigger the Walk of Shame feature. The Mr E scatter is sticky on reel 1, acting as an xSplit symbol, and you win 1, 3, 5, or 7 extra spins when you land 1, 2, 3, or 4 Invitation scatters in view, respectively.

Finally, non-UK players, and anyone eligible, will have access to the Bonus Buy menu. Simply hit the yellow star, and you will get 3 options to choose from as follows:

Pay 69x the stake to get the One More!!! Bonus Round (RTP of 96.45 %).

Pay 314x the stake to get the All Nighter Bonus Round (RTP of 96.18 %).

Pay 131x the stake for the Lucky Dip, which gives you a 75 % chance for One More!!! and 25 % chance for the All Nighter feature (RTP of 96.32 %).

The 200 Spins Walk of Shame Slot Experience

You get to see a few Loaded Wilds in the base game, before we purchase and trigger the One More!!! Bonus Round at 0:41 into the 5-minute highlights video. We purchase and trigger the All Nighter Bonus Round right after, at the 1:54-mark to be precise, and you can check it all out for yourself by hitting the play button below.

Review Summary

We have seen wacky, drug-fuelled parties before from NoLimit City, and we have to say that The Rave comes across as both more untamed and more entertaining than Walk of Shame. All the puns, inside jokes, and easter eggs will be hard to get for most regular players, and most will probably not recognize the fact that the characters are all based on famous names in the iGaming industry. That being said, Walk of Shame is still a pretty hilarious release in its own right, and it was probably a fun one to make.

The gameplay is less complicated and convoluted than what is usually the case, which we don’t mind too much actually, and a lot hangs on the Walk of Shame feature. The xSplit mechanic will increase the number of win ways when it hits, and the bonus rounds are both more reasonably priced than usual. They lack the oomph and horsepower of many previous installments though, and the 9,822x potential isn’t all that impressive for a NoLimit City release. The 1 in 4m probability is decent though, and it will be interesting to see if any lawsuits follow in the wake of this debacle.


Walk of Shame Slot FAQs

What is the RTP of Walk of Shame?

The top-tier Walk of Shame RTP of 96.04 % is more or less the industry average. However, operators can adjust the RTP down to 94.04 or 92.12 %, depending on the market.

How volatile is Walk of Shame?

This is a medium volatile installment from NoLimit City, and it scores 6 out of 10 on their own volatility scale.

What is the biggest win possible?

You can win up to 9,822x your stake in Walk of Shame, and the win cap hit rate is 1 in 4,000,000.

How does the Walk of Shame feature work?

Stacked character symbols that cover the full reel merge into a Loaded Wild with an x4 multiplier. The Loaded Wild becomes walking if you also land a Mr E xSplit scatter symbol in view.

Is there a free spins mode in Walk of Shame?

Yes, you get the One More!!! Bonus Round and the All Nighter Bonus Round. The multiplier increases per Loaded Wild in both features, and you get more frequent Walk of Shame Walking Wilds in the All Nighter round.

How many winning ways are available?

The default number of win ways is 768, but the xSplit symbol can increase that number significantly (no specifics are available).

Can I play Walk of Shame Slot for free?

Yes, you can try the free demo game at the very top of this page (UK players must verify age first). Up there, you will also find casinos our scan has confirmed to carry this title.

Slot Score: